Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At PCTEL we believe in fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We recognize that a diverse workforce brings a range of perspectives and experiences, which can help us innovate and better serve our customers and communities. We strive to build a culture of equity and belonging where our employees can thrive, regardless of their race, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, religion, or any other aspects of their identity. To achieve this, we have implemented a range of initiatives for our US-based employees, including:
- Training and education on topics such as unconscious bias and cultural competency to help our employees build their knowledge and skills.
- Diverse hiring practices to actively recruit and hire employees from diverse backgrounds to create an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work.
- Working to establish employee resources groups to provide a supportive community for employees who share common interests or identities, specifically a DE&I Inclusion Council and Women of PCTEL group.
- We encourage open and honest communication with our employees and provide regular updates to the staff through many avenues including interactive town halls.
- Regularly survey, measure, and report to our Compensation Committee our human resource goals and initiatives.
- Committed to continuously assessing and improving our practices and policies to create an environment where everyone can thrive.