Precision Network Testing for LTE, 5G New Radio, Public Safety, and More
PCTEL’s HBflex™, IBflex®, and MXflex® scanning receivers are precision RF testing tools. They are used to verify and improve the performance of wireless networks worldwide, including 5G NR, LTE, and public safety technologies. PCTEL scanning receivers support a variety of network engineering activities, including spectrum clearing, baseline testing, model tuning, network planning, network commissioning, acceptance testing, competitive benchmarking, troubleshooting, and network optimization. They integrate easily with third-party software and are supported by PCTEL’s own Engage™, SeeHawk®, and SeeWave® tools.
- 5G NR and LTE-LAA measurements (HBflex™ and IBflex®)
- LTE, NB-IoT, public safety, and LTE-M measurements
- Wide mmWave (HBflex) and sub-6 GHz (all) band range
- Field-upgradeable software-defined radio (SDR) architecture
- Simultaneous testing on multiple technologies and bands