High Performance Wireless Network Measurement
PCTEL’s SeeGull® flex scanning receivers are used to test indoor and outdoor cellular, Wi-Fi, and public safety networks around the world. They provide precision RF measurements for network engineering activities including baseline testing, network commissioning, acceptance testing, competitive benchmarking, troubleshooting, and network optimization. flex scanning receivers also support spectrum clearing, model tuning, and planning activities for any network technology within their wide band range, including 5G. flex scanners integrate easily with third-party software and are supported by PCTEL’s own Engage™, SeeHawk®, and SeeWave® tools.
- Field-upgradeable software-defined radio (SDR) architecture
- Widely supported by third party data collection tools
- Simultaneously test multiple technologies and bands
- Advanced measurements for optimizing 4G and 4.5G LTE networks
- Power measurements for CW testing and spectrum analysis across band range